How to Manually Uninstall Tablet Drivers:
1. If installed, uninstall Artisul driver and delete all folders and files that were downloaded for the driver (including the Artisul download file) and restart computer.
2. Go to File Explorer > This PC. Click on Local Disk (C:).
3. In administrator mode, search the following:
4. Next, go to This PC > Local Disk (C:) > Windows
5. Search in folders SysWOW64 and System32 for the following: ·wintab*.*
6. Delete these files and restart your computer
7. Proceed to www.artisul.com/downloads download the Driver file
8. Reinstall the Artisul Driver. and restart your computer.