1. When you turn on the Artisul power button, do you see the Artisul logo?
If Yes, Please continue below it means your Artisul is not receiving any HDMI signal from your computer.
2. Please check if Computer specs supports multi-monitor display.
If not, your Artisul is not receiving any HDMI signal as your computer does not support it.
3. If your computer does not have a HDMI port and need an adapter please check if the specs supports your Artisul.
- Mac before 2016 use Thunderbolt - HDMI adapter
- Mac after 2016 use Mac with USB C
Windows (Depending on your computer ports)
4. Please try plugging it into a different HDMI port in your computer
5. If you are a Desktop users please make sure your connected directly to the independent video Card.
6. If your Desktop background is set to Black, your Artisul background will also be black, please try setting a different Desktop background.
If you’ve done the following and the screen is still dark, it means the HDMI cable is not receiving any video Input. Please contact your local support team and they will be able to help you.